About SERVPRO of Iowa City / Coralville
SERVPRO of Iowa City/Coralville understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We are getting ready to celebrate our 10 year anniversary as a SERVPRO area franchise. We are blessed to get the opportunity to serve the Iowa City/Coralville area and help when it is most needed. We have valued your business over the years and will continue to value it for the many years to come.
SERVPRO of Iowa City/Coralville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Iowa City/Coralville can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Iowa City/Coralville. Along with our current certifications listed, we are also advanced certified water damage restoration technicians.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ABRA (American Bio-Recovery Association)
- American Red Cross
- Better Business Bureau
- Cedar Rapids Claims Association
- HBA (Home Builders Association)
- Homes for Heroes
- IFDA (Iowa Funeral Directors Association)
- IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration)
- Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS
- Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committee
- Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- Safeguard Iowa
- 2011 - Millionaire's Silver for Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- 2011 - Rookie Volume Award
- 2012 - Chairman's Silver for Oustanding 2011 Sales Performance
- 2012 - Double Volume Award
- 2012 - Forty under 40 Award
- 2013 - Chairman's Gold for Oustanding 2012 Sales Performance
- 2014 - Founder's Bronze for Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance
- 2015 - Chairman's Platinum for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- 2016 - Chairman's Platinum for Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- 2018 - Locals Love Us- Air Duct Cleaning, Fire and Water Remediation