Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our promise to you is to be faster to your disaster. In many cases immediate action is required. SERVPRO of Iowa City / Coralville is strategically placed to be faster to any size emergency in the Iowa City / Coralville and surroundings area. We are located right off 218 just off I-80 on Hwy 1 in Iowa City. Our trucks and equipment are always fueled and ready to go. An immediate response helps to reduce property damage and the cleaning and restoration costs associated with fire and water damage.
Water intrusions need to be addressed quickly. They spread and can wick into other structure materials very quickly such as floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Iowa City / Coralville promises to be there quickly and will start the water extraction process almost immediately to reduce further damage.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (319) 338-8550
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Iowa City / Coralville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.