SERVPRO Dries Water Damaged Vehicles Too
What happens if you leave your car windows down and now you have water damage in your vehicle. Call SERVPRO of Iowa City / Coralville. Your home, possibly your business and your vehicle are the biggest investments you will make in a lifetime. Due to the risk factor of mold, it is very important to leave the drying process up to SERVPRO if you experience water inside your car. When it comes to your vehicles, SERVPRO uses the same drying process as they would your home or business.
- Identify all affected materials
- Decide what materials should be dried and what should be replaced.
- Measure the restorable materials for moisture content. (How wet is it?)
- Set appropriate drying equipment
- Monitor for progress
- Pulling Equipment when finished.
SERVPRO of Iowa City / Coralville has the equipment necessary to find the hidden water throughout the vehicle that may be trapped between the metal framing of the car and the interior components. We have the knowledge, training, tools, and equipment to get it dried out and get you back on the road in a safe and comfortable vehicle.