Mold Remediation Cleaning
When cleaning after a mold remediation job SERVPRO of Iowa City/Coralville cleans for the safety and health of our customers using multiple techniques.
- We use HEPA vacuums to clean the surface area before and after to contain the spread and infiltration of mold spores.
- We use HEPA air filters in our air filtration devices during the process.
- We use microfiber cleaning cloths and change them out after cleaning so much of an affected area reducing cross contamination.
- We set up containment before starting work so that during the process contaminates are not spread to uncontaminated areas.
- We use antimicrobial sprays were needed to prevent further growth.
We clean for health and safety first and then you just get an outstanding appearance. It is so important to contain contaminants when performing mold remediation services and cleaning. We work hard every day to make it "Like it never even happened."